The Treehouse isn’t always staffed, but is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can come in at any time, find a comfy spot and relax to the huge selection of music the Jukebox plays.
The Giant Jukebox plays a wide variety of genres from the 70s to current and not yet released music.
- The Now Jukebox – playing the best of the Now That’s What I Call Music series from the UK and US
- From The Heart Collection – playing the gentler side of music
- New And Classic Country Collection – the best classic country from the 60s to the 00s and all the best new country
- The Randomizer – just what it means, we hit the randomize button and the Jukebox plays anything from any area of it’s hard drive
- Late Night Cafe – playing some great smoothe and classic jazz along with ambient and chill out music to zone out to
And new for the UK spring and summer months, the Sound Of summer playing a mix of totally fabulous toe tapping tunes from the 70s to now!
Let us know what you think and if there’s anything you’d like us to include!